QuickBooks Enterprise 2018
September 2017 came out with the latest version of QuickBooks – QuickBooks Enterprise 2018. The software within a month and so of its release have already made its popularity even higher than the previous version. Although every new version comes with additional innovative features and tools, this year the upgraded and enhanced tools and features have made its mark too.
What users can expect with QuickBooks Enterprise 2018?
- Upgraded features of 2018:
- Multi-user Experience with access to multiple computer screens for one user
- Smart Search tab
- Show Company file name even on Deposit Summaries
- Newly Added Features of 2018:
- Report Filters
- Reminder for Undeposited Funds
- Deleted user names now appear in Audit Trail
- Cleared Flag on Credit Card charges
- Vendor and Customer Type Filter’s
- Automated reports in single user mode
- Copy and paste in time sheets
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise 2018
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2016
- Processing Speed: 2.4 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Disk Space: 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- CD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Net Connectivity: Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Display Resolution: Optimized for 1280×1024 scree resolution or higher. Supports one workstation monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail TM,Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Browser Requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Payment Reminder for Payroll Liability
This is a new tool added within the QuickBooks Enterprise 18.0. To employ it user needs to be have an active subscription with Enhanced Payroll option. The tool ensures that no due payments are missed by the user in future. When the due date for payroll liabilities comes relatively near, feature will flash the tab labeled Pay Liabilities on the dashboard to bring it into the notice of the user. Thus this tool will play an important role in the future credit dealings of the company. To set this tool to active, follow the instructions given below:
- Open the QuickBooks software and locate Employees tab from the main menu bar.
- Under the new menu of Employees, click on Payroll Taxes and Liabilities, followed by Edit Payment and Due Dates / Methods.
QuickBooks Priority Circle loyalty program
Another beneficial tool added under QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 is the Priority Circle which is basically a program promoting loyalty amongst the QuickBooks Enterprise users by name of Priority Circle Loyalty Program. It offers services of Dedicated Customer Support Team who will provide special focused attention towards the issues faced by the user and help in growth of the business by paying attention to the needs of the business of the user. The program ensures users are provided with right set of products and tools and also connect them with the top notch customer care team and specialists along with free software training.
One of the most innovative tool added in the new version of QuickBooks Enterprise is the Inventory Reports that can be easily customized by the user. They provide complete picture and highlights all the changes within the inventory section of the business facilitating better decision making opportunities.User can access reports for following:
- Inventory Valuation Summary,
- Inventory Stock by Item,
- Assembly Shortage.
QuickBooks Enterprise2018 software has been upgraded with many new features that enable users to garner more from the software. Intuit has also enhanced certain tools to provide better quality of standard ensuring the users are equipped with top notch accounting software consisting of all latest tools, features and technology. The company has setup a proficient team of QuickBooks experts that can be called in for instant support in case of any error. Alternatively user can also connect with support agencies by calling on their Toll Free Number – +1-855-924-9496 in case the Intuit’s support team cannot be contacted through.